1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Schroeder Mini 10L Cabinet (300W 8ohm) NY/NJ/CT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christopherogut, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is a lightly-used Schroeder Mini 10L bass cabinet in near-mint condition. This cabinet is 16" x 16" x 16" and only 21lbs, yet handles 300W RMS at 8 ohms thanks to a 10" B&C neodymium driver and a tweeter. Covered in Rhino Tuff finish. There are a few small scuffs in the finish from transport and use, some light flaking on the grill but it's barely noticeable. There's still protective plastic on the Schroeder logo. Serial number 10L41. I keep all of my equipment in excellent condition and this cabinet is no exception.

I'm trying to slim down my cabinet collection after getting a bigger Schroeder recently and therefore this cabinet is up for grabs.

EDIT: SOLD to RonniePudding Thanks to everyone for the interest!
    [del]PRICE DROP, $250 local sale this weekend... I'll offer shipping starting on Monday, I'm thinking $275 shipped, in order of posts/PMs from interested non-local buyers.[/del] Not interested in trades at this time. I'm in Monroe, NY, about 40 miles North of NYC and can meet around the area within reason for an interested buyer. I've been asked to meet in NYC and it's just not worth my trouble. It's cheaper for me to ship to NYC than to drive in or take the train! Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

2. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    PM

3. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Aguilar Amps, DR Strings, Bartolini Electronics, Creation Audio Labs
    Great guy to deal with here, very honest and straightforward!

4. Bulky Bass

Bulky Bass Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Bay Area, Ca.
    If you do decide to ship, please let me know. I've been looking for one of these for a while. Thanks!

5. A local sale fell through so, uh... bump!

I'll probably consider shipping at the end of this week if there isn't local interest.

6. alkaloid

alkaloid Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2005
    Lubbock, Texas
    I'm in if you decide to ship. ZIP 79364.

7. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    I would also be interested if you are willing to sip to Chicago.
    Thanks,
    Greg

8. ON HOLD for 76Dub...

9. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    Unfortunately my hand is not letting me play bass anymore and I can't pick this up. Sorry....

10. It's definitely understandable, Joe. It only sucks a little bit for me that the sale fell through... it sucks a lot more to have hand troubles that keep you from playing and I wish you the best.

Back up for sale, price drop for locals, I'll ship starting on Monday...

11. PM'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.