1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound (Jazz Set)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by zachbass02, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Set of Seymour Duncan Jazz Quater Pound pickups. Still in great condition. Awesome sounding pickups. Just swapped 'em out of my HWY 1 jazz.

$70 + shipping OBO

2. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    someone make me an offer...=)

3. tjclem

tjclem Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    good photos would help

4. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I can get some better ones up tonight if needed.

HPIM0698.
    HPIM0697. note: bass not included in purchase....pickups only :D

Attached Files:

5. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    bump

6. phaneo

phaneo

Mar 14, 2001
    Fort Worth TX
    I have a hwy 1 jazz and have been looking for new pickups. why are you taking them out of it, and what are you replacing them with. how do they compare to the stock pups?

Thanks
    Shane

7. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    already took them out. took em out cause they've been in there since '03 and I was just looking to try a different sound. Replaced them with Bartolini single coils. I've become a huge Bart fan. Compared to the stock pups....1/4 lbs are way hotter. Depending on how you eq your amp, can be significantly more aggressive. Not quite as mid range-y as the stock pups....but way more sizzle. I personally have loved the sound of them in the bass and sound guys have always loved the sound of my jazz with them in it. But like I said, I'm a tinkerer and can't leave well enough alone. so I'm giving the barts a spin. You can go to www.myspace.com/cloudchase and listen to the song "Here". I tracked that song with the jazz with the 1/4 lbs. Hope that answers all your questions.

8. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    bump

9. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.