1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Seymour Duncan SJB-1, Antiquity II, Pickguardian red tort, WDMusic White guard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by toniwonkanobi, Dec 7, 2011.

1. toniwonkanobi

toniwonkanobi Supporting Member

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    Endorsing 1964 Ears, LLC.
    For sale only! No Trades!!

The Pickguardian guard can be seen here. Simply put I wanted something more old school 60's red vs today's Fender 'brown' tort guards. This is the closest I've seen to 60's fender nitro tort. It is seen on my Jaco reissue (also for sale).
    $60 shipped.

[​IMG]

I also have a WD Music parchment pickguard that fits Fender's 08+ American Standard Jazz Bass V. Used it for a bit, but then sold the bass and it has just been laying around. Sorry no pics, but it's basically perfect I think.
    [$20 shipped.[/B]

Finally, my SJB-1's from another FS thread. Just compiling it all in one here. Bought them from ebay about a month ago and replaced a set of Fender Original 60's Jazz pickups. Overall they are a sweet sounding pickup set, nice midrange. Tons of reviews on here. I am going to try some other pickups out, as I can never leave well-enough alone. They were installed in my bass and have a bit of black shielding paint on the white/yellow PU leads, but it doesn't show from the front of the bass (duh) and does not effect anything tone/sound-wise. The bridge PU is used and does not come with mounting screws, but the neck PU is BNIB (and comes with screwed). Normally about $115 on ebay...
    [DEL]$90 shipped.[/DEL] SOLD!

6081269429_781b1a3d5d_z.
    6081807120_b7695eaed8_z.
    6081806904_d81e43862f_z.

Finally, I have a nice set of Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Jazz bass PUs. Great pickups! You can read all about them here. They are currently my favorite for old school true vintage 60's jazz tones! Slightly used, but come with neat original packaging (box, baggy, tag, stickers, etc.).
    [DEL]$140 shipped.[/DEL] SOLD!

[​IMG]

2. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Pm'd on the SD's

3. toniwonkanobi

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    bump!

4. Johnny Fila

Johnny Fila Formerly "The Crusader" Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    from the SJB-1's, any interest in just selling the bridge pick up? im looking to mate it with a P pup on a project bass.

5. toniwonkanobi

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    SJB's sold!

6. toniwonkanobi

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    Antiquity II's sold!