1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Seymour Duncan Stingray 5 pickup and preamp $165

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by velvetphil, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys, up for sale is my old Seymour Duncan Stingray 5 pickup and preamp set. Model #'s are SMB-5D (pickup), STC3M4 (pickup). The preamp features a push/pull volume knob that engages SD's "Slap" mode - an EQ curve that boosts highs and lows and cuts mids. Works really well, I like it a lot.

The set is in excellent condition, everything works perfectly. Pickup info here, preamp info here, wiring diagrams here.

PM me to discuss shipping, etc. I'm very flexible. Thanks everyone!

Phil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Great! How much are you asking?

3. Tim, you've got a PM! And the asking price is $165, and we can discuss shipping.

4. Bump...

5. Bump!

6. Any interest in a straight trade of the 4 string version of the pickup for your 5 string? I've got the same preamp already, but I'm working on a 5 string project right now....

7. Hey - can't do trades, sorry...I'm moving to LA and need to sell. Thanks though!

8. Bump!

9. Bump...

10. Bump!