1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS shock and non shock cases, strings, MMSR flight case!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by xshawnxearthx, Apr 30, 2006.

1. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    gator shock mount 4 space case. purchased in april of 04 for $200.00. i purchased it used, with a head in june of 04. i used the case for the head for up until 3 months ago, when i purchased a mesa 4 space shock. kinda wanted to match the 400+. and i no longer need it.

it comes with 4 rack rails, one pouch of gator bites. and the keys. all original paperwork and hang tags included. ships in original box.

$150, buyer pays shipping. $10.00.
    pay with us money order, bank or personal check. if personal check, will ship when money clears.

---------

skb 6 space rack case. as is, used condition. purchased back in 97, so it has seen better days, but still in working condition.

$25.00, buyer pays shipping from nj.

----------

elixir polyweb bass strings. 2 E strings, .100, and 2 A strings, .80. purchased from juststrings.com. they are no longer making these strings so if you use them and want to continue for a little while longer, these are just what you need. all four for $35.00, shipped.

----------

eb mm stingray 4 flight case. super diesel case. used for a few shows. great condition. keys included.

paid $279.00
    asking $175.00

buyer pays shipping. very oversized item.

email me @ shawn.urscheler@gmail.com for info.

2. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    sending PM after i post this on the SKb 6

edit: Any pics available on the SKB?

3. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    bump

4. Bellbass