1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS:Shure E2 in ear monitor earphones -NIB 4 mp3 & IPOD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories' started by wzrdofgz, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *****SOLD pending $$ from vicenzajay..thanks!!*****
    Posting for new in box Shure E2 in ear monitor earphones -bought 2 sets but only need 1 ** $80 includes shipping :)
    The E2 features a high energy driver in a distinctive comet-shaped enclosure that creates fuller, richer sound than any earbud is capable of producing. The E2's feature: High-performance driver for powerful sound output in a small-format design Optimizes the acoustic environment around the driver for the best possible sound High-performance dynamic speakers Fit Kit: 3 pairs (S, M, L) of disposable foam sleeves and three pairs (S, M, L) of re-useable flex sleeves Secure, in-ear design Sound isolating design 62-inch (1.57 m) cable Low-profile cable path Cable adjustment tube Zip case with cable spool

Attached Files:

2. BUZUMP

3. I'm interested...just weighing the cost compared to new. Jay

4. it's for one set & they are brand new, never opened in the box :ninja:

5. I'm thinking hard about this - would love to use these for my own stage monitoring.

Back to you later this evening.

Jay

6. that's what i've been using them for..couldn't be happier w/ them. especially since they have all the different fittings to choose from.
    btw, how do you like the qsc? i've got the 3402 that i'm thinking about selling/trading? any idea what that might sell for on the used market? thanks.

7. I love mine...if your 3402 is in good shape, you could probably get $700-800+ for it - maybe even a bit more...2402's in good shape seem to fetch 6-700 used.

How did you hook up your monitor feed to the E-2's? Was it a direct feed from an aux send from the P.A.?

Jay

8. I'd like the E-2's.... :cool:

Jay

9. mainly been going thru the drummers headphone amp..otherwise, thru an individual headphone amp w/ 1/4" going to the PA.

10. Is on the way.

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.