1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Shure E5 professional in-ear monitors

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories' started by BullCityBass, Sep 6, 2005.

1. BullCityBass

BullCityBass

Jun 14, 2005
    Durham, NC
    If you are a fan of in-ear monitors, they dont get much better than the E5's. I own a video production company and have used them on probably about 5 shoots, still have the box and all the silicone buds. These are the professional version, not the E5c (consumer version).

Its like having music directly injected into your brain. I just dont use them for shoots much anymore since I have a sound guy now (who wears headphones). I paid $450 several months ago for these but will let them go for $200. They are in new condition, box and all.

paypal preferred.

chris

2. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    gosh darnit.........what to dooooooooooooo

3. thats a hell of a deal man...I own these and they are great!! I have used mine constantly for over 2 years now and I love them...I have several different types including a very expensive set of Future Sonics Custom molds but I prefer the UE5's in Sensaphonics molds....they are the most comfortable I have.....
    These are PRO grade gear folks!!

Peace,

T

4. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    thanks

5. BullCityBass

BullCityBass

Jun 14, 2005
    Durham, NC
    PM's replied to.

6. Basssy

Basssy Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Interested in any trades?

7. BullCityBass

BullCityBass

Jun 14, 2005
    Durham, NC
    I really need the cash right now, I checked my bank account this morning and realized I needed to sell something...

sorry

chris

8. rnlytton

rnlytton

May 23, 2003
    Naples, FL
    Email sent.

Richard

9. BullCityBass

BullCityBass

Jun 14, 2005
    Durham, NC
    sold!

chris

10. DARNG!!!!! That's what I get for not looking in the accessories folder!!!! Let me know if the sale falls through will ya?

Thanks,
    Rocky