1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Shure ULXP wireless system w. extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Schizoid75, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    I'm selling my Shure ULXP wireless system plus some extras. The unit has served me faithfully for about 4 years. It's been rack-mounted that entire time, so the unit is in excellent shape. And that's where the extras start. Normally, the unit doesn't come with a rack-mount kit. So you get the rack-mount kit with the front mounted antennas. You also get a nearly new instrument cable. The original cable on my unit finally wore out a few months ago and I replaced it with a new Shure version with a right-angle 1/4". Again, this is the P or Pro level ULX system, not the S level system. Musician's Friend is selling these new right now without the rack kit for $799. I'll let mine go for $425 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Let me know if you have questions, need photos, information on features, etc.

2. Randy W Lopez

Randy W Lopez Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2003
    Dearborn Heights, MI
    Endorsing Artist-MESA BOOGIE
    I so wish I had the available funds for this.
    I had one for 2 years and never had a issue, plus there 1 of the few that can actually handle the freq. of a 5 string well.

3. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    For those who are wondering, this particular unit uses the bands between 554 and 590 MHz, so my understanding is that it is below the newly banned region and fine for ongoing use. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Okay, how's about a little price drop? $425 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

5. Pics of the body pack and the rack unit?

6. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Not until I get home from my business trip. I'll be able to post some Friday evening.

7. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    couple of shots

8. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    and another pair

9. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Monday bump. Doesn't anybody want a kick-a** wireless for a killer price out there? You can't buy one of these anywhere for this price, much less get the rack kit, too!

10. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    Yes, I do. I've owned an SLX model before and would love to try the ULX. The problem is I just finished spending the last of my gear funds on a Boss GT-10B! :crying:

11. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Dave, I don't suppose you came into money since your last post, huh? Anyone else? It's a fantastic unit with absolutely no issues and priced right, as far as I can tell.

12. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    Unfortunately, not yet.

13. trades ?

14. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Not really interested in trades right now. I'm trying to get funds to start a custom build. However, if my Modulus sells, then I might start considering trades for the wireless. Not until then, though.

15. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Okay, how's about $400 shipped to the continental US? SOMEBODY PLEASE . . . TAKE MY WIRELESS!

16. I'll take it / buy it from you. Is Pay Pal ok?

17. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Paypal is good. You have PM.

Sale pending . . .

18. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    SOLD!!

Thread Status: