1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Shure ULXS14 (ULXS4 + ULX1-J1) Wireless System!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DarkMazda, Apr 29, 2010.

1. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
  2. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    The units + Pack

Attached Files:

• all.
      all.jpg
      File size:
      42.8 KB
      Views:
    • pack.
      pack.jpg
      File size:
      47.4 KB
      Views:
  3. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Receiver and the Power

Attached Files:

4. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    Frequency range?

5. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Range is apparently 554.000 to 865.000 MHz

6. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    $300 will include shipping :) Bumped!

7. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    I need to really sell this unit. Final price will be $250 shipped before eBay

8. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    I'd love to take this off your hands but am a little short on cash at the moment. I may be able to do a little wheelin' and dealin' to come up with it, but first I need to resolve the following...

This is the total frequency spectrum available in the ULX series, but each individual system should have a more narrow frequency range within that overall range. Does it give a frequency range on the back of the receiver box? Or is there something in the documentation that came with the system? The spec sheet on Shure's website says to "refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system."

9. TMacATK

TMacATK

Jul 9, 2008
    Davis, CA
    Check the FCC website for frequency specs pertinent to upcoming 700 MHz band.