1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: SKB R4 US Series 4-Space Roto Rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mikeddd, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    For sale only I have a SKB R4 US Series 4-Space Roto Rack. It's about a year old and it's left my house exactly one time to go a backyard party. I bought this by mistake; I thought it had rear rails. It does NOT have rear rails. It has front rails, however. This is a deep 4U case. Exterior Dimensions: 23 in. W x 22 1/2 in. D x 10 in. H

There are a few minor scuffs on the outside but no bashes, cuts or holes; it's practically new. All the feet are there, latches all work great and the covers seal perfectly. This had a Furman and three rackmount compressors inside. This rack hasn't exactly seen heavy use. :)

In the interest of full disclosure (pics show it) the inside lip of the front cover has been cut out a bit to fit over the Furman I had in the top space. Furmans' have a bulge around the mounting ears; the cover wouldn't fit over it without making these cutouts. If you've got a Furman and some effects to rack, this is the PERFECT case for you! It's already modded. :D The cutouts in no way affect the functionality of the lid. It still closes and latches normally. No other mods were made to this case.

[DEL]$75[/DEL] $70 SHIPPED in the CONUS. Will ship USPS Priority Mail. PayPal only, please. Thanks for looking.

Pics

Inside the front cover showing cutouts in the lip. Zero effect on cover seal or functionality.
    insidecover2.
    insidecover1.

Front
    front.

Inside (case has FRONT RAILS ONLY)
    rails.

Left
    left.

Right
    right.

Bottom
    left.

2. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    PM's responded to. Still available.

3. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Up. This is half the price of new, shipped! :)

4. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    It's Rackalicious! Why's it still here? :) Bump.

5. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Price drop. $70 SHIPPED.

6. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    PMs replied to. Still here.

7. marchisgonebass

marchisgonebass

Aug 31, 2009
    still for sale?

8. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Yep, still here.

9. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tacoma
    Still there?

10. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    PWV: You have email.

11. I use on of these for my QSC sansamp set up. They are the best.

Keep all my cables, tuner, Mic, etc. all in the back. STURDY, solid and great protection. I gig almost every week (sometuimes, 2-3X), and have for about 5 years now. It is my favorite rack case.

Nice snag for whoever gets it.

12. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    SOLD to PWV. Thank you very much!

And thank you, Frankjohnson for the personal testimony. It is indeed an awesome rack case; it's just not right for me ATM and it's taking up room. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.