1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Skin Pimp MKIII for Bass!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by CliffD, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CliffD

CliffD Gold Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2008
    San Diego/Seattle
    For Sale:

A 10/10 condition Skin Pimp MkIII with custom Memphis Belle graphics. The pedal runs off of a 9volt battery, it has no AC connection. This is the older model without the high cut knob. Ryan at skin pimp modified it for bass, I don't know how though. It is one badass distortion pedal, lots of gain on tap and plays great with my active Roscoe bass. I'm on the fence so I might pull the auction at any time. I'm only selling this to fund a Robot Factory Photron filter, so NO TRADES please. Asking $150 shipped in the CONUS.

Here's what skinpimp.com says about it:

"The flagship fuzzbox for me. It has grown in popularity, and rightfully so. It is a great representation of the sounds from days gone by, YET is a very fitting sound for modern players. The Skinbender MKIII is my interpretation of the Vox Tonebender MKIII. I have changed the gain control to allow for lower gain settings. Fitted a 3 way toggle to get varying shades of low end, and tightness. The toggle switch also aids well to warm up thin guitars."

Pics:
    P3162450.
    P3162439.
    P3162445.

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    It's a good thing Voodoo Labs have 9v battery-connector cables, eh? :)

3. That's the problem with tonebenders :(

4. CliffD

Jan 27, 2008
    San Diego/Seattle
    Bump, price drop!

5. CliffD

Jan 27, 2008
    San Diego/Seattle
    Sold.

Thread Status: