1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Skjold LP5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by khedspeth, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hard thing to do but new tires and my daughters college bills require me to liquidate some assets:

I asked Pete for a classic fingerstyle bass with a natural finish and let him know I was partial to one piece bodies. Here is what he came up with. Its an awesome playing and sounding bass as you would expect. Pete's work is nothing but amazing.

LP5
    One piece white limba body
    9 lbs 14 ozs on a digital food scale
    maple neck
    Morado fingerboard
    2 band preamp
    Passive tone control
    Pete's strings (BEADG)

Since i'm only selling to raise cash, i'm not interested in ANY trades. I would like to get $2600 for the bass shipped in a hard case to the CONUS. The bass is in the same shape it was recieved in, if there is any nicks or scratches, I can't find them. I don't take pics any better than I play bass but here she is, the last two are pics from Pete. I can take more detailed ones upon request.

Thanks for looking and I hope she finds a good home with someone who appreciates her as much as I have.

Front%252520-%252520Full.

Front%252520-%252520Headstock.

Rear%252520-%252520Body.

Rear%252520-%252520Headstock.

DSCN2078.

lp_frontpage.

2. wrong forum, can a moderator delete this for me? thank you and sorry for the mistake

3. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It happens, just PM a mod and they'll move it for ya :)