Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Small, LOUD Eden amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TimBosby, Jun 2, 2005.

1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    OK guys and gals, I know someone wants this thing. I have an Eden WT 330 "Time Traveler" amp (330 watts @ 4 ohms) in good condition boxed up and ready to go. I am asking $525 shipped in the continental U.S. ***SALE PENDING***

Huge sound from a tiny solid state amp. This little guy is only 13 lbs but can easily shake the room. It is louder than a comprably-rated Ampeg head and the best part is, it fits in a laptop carrying case!! I was running it through two Aguilar 1x12s and had a very loud, portable rig. I just bought a WT-800, though, and don't have the financial resources to own two bass amps right now.

From Eden's website:

The Time Traveler features a warm studio sound quality, and very low noise levels. A redesigned sloped front panel allows easy access to the simplified control section with mid shift and bypass. A dbx style compressor with adjustable threshold is coupled to dual inputs and the renowned Eden enhance control. The Time Traveler has an entirely new feature: an optically coupled dynamic smart booster for Bass and Treble. This allows for the Bass and Highs to be solid and well defined from a whisper to a roar. It automatically compensates for playing level so that the sound quality is maintained. Additional features include, multiple patch points, auxiliary inputs, variable distortion, pre/post DI selection, Mute to tune and a built in practice mode.

WT 330 Specs

Power 8 ohms/4 ohms/2 ohms 230/330/420W RMS
    Power Mono Bridge N/A
    Distortion <.05%
    Frequency Response 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB
    Headroom 3db
    Dimensions 13"W x 3.5"H x 12.5"D
    Weight 13 LBS

A few cosmetic dings are the only flaws...nothing that affects the amp's performance. PM me or e-mail me if interested!

[​IMG]

More pictures:

Eden 1, Eden 2, Eden 3, Eden 4, Eden 5, Eden 6 (shown above), Eden 7, Eden 8, Eden 9

Thanks and peace,
    -T. Bosby :bassist:

2. i cannot believe this thing is still for sale.

3. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    *shrug* I've had several inquiries, some I thought would pan out but did not. I'll keep it here til it sells.

4. mr.redpants

mr.redpants

Feb 6, 2002
    Philly
    I have one of these that has played backup to my Purity/Stewart rig. I pulled it out of the back of the closet (because of an injury to my hand - didn't think I could haul the heavier rig to practice).
    I was amazed at the sweet full tube-like tone (and adjustable, too!) that the 'little' eden has. Totally forgot about that. This is a solid little amp, lots of tone options and the usual eden features.

5. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    On hold, awaiting payment