1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Small, LOUD Eden amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TimBosby, Jun 2, 2005.

1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    OK guys and gals, I know someone wants this thing. I have an Eden WT 330 "Time Traveler" amp (330 watts @ 4 ohms) in good condition boxed up and ready to go. I am asking $525 shipped in the continental U.S. ***SALE PENDING***

Huge sound from a tiny solid state amp. This little guy is only 13 lbs but can easily shake the room. It is louder than a comprably-rated Ampeg head and the best part is, it fits in a laptop carrying case!! I was running it through two Aguilar 1x12s and had a very loud, portable rig. I just bought a WT-800, though, and don't have the financial resources to own two bass amps right now.

From Eden's website:

The Time Traveler features a warm studio sound quality, and very low noise levels. A redesigned sloped front panel allows easy access to the simplified control section with mid shift and bypass. A dbx style compressor with adjustable threshold is coupled to dual inputs and the renowned Eden enhance control. The Time Traveler has an entirely new feature: an optically coupled dynamic smart booster for Bass and Treble. This allows for the Bass and Highs to be solid and well defined from a whisper to a roar. It automatically compensates for playing level so that the sound quality is maintained. Additional features include, multiple patch points, auxiliary inputs, variable distortion, pre/post DI selection, Mute to tune and a built in practice mode.

WT 330 Specs

Power 8 ohms/4 ohms/2 ohms 230/330/420W RMS
    Power Mono Bridge N/A
    Distortion <.05%
    Frequency Response 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB
    Headroom 3db
    Dimensions 13"W x 3.5"H x 12.5"D
    Weight 13 LBS

A few cosmetic dings are the only flaws...nothing that affects the amp's performance. PM me or e-mail me if interested!

[​IMG]

More pictures:

Eden 1, Eden 2, Eden 3, Eden 4, Eden 5, Eden 6 (shown above), Eden 7, Eden 8, Eden 9

Thanks and peace,
    -T. Bosby :bassist:

2. i cannot believe this thing is still for sale.

3. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    *shrug* I've had several inquiries, some I thought would pan out but did not. I'll keep it here til it sells.

4. mr.redpants

mr.redpants

Feb 6, 2002
    Philly
    I have one of these that has played backup to my Purity/Stewart rig. I pulled it out of the back of the closet (because of an injury to my hand - didn't think I could haul the heavier rig to practice).
    I was amazed at the sweet full tube-like tone (and adjustable, too!) that the 'little' eden has. Totally forgot about that. This is a solid little amp, lots of tone options and the usual eden features.

5. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    On hold, awaiting payment