1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: smallsound/bigsound Team Awesome Fuzz Machine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Eric!, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Yeah, yeah, so I'm fickle, big whoop. And, GAS and bills are calling.

Truth be told, my Rusty Box gets dirty enough to cover the ground I was using this for, and I'm on the hunt for a bitier punchy organic fuzz.

The ss/bs TAFM is big, thick, and burly. It's like a monster truck in a box. I actually found the volumes quite useful (others down-talked this, but I have my own opinions). Very good for driving preamps, or just having a lot on tap. Goes from super low and doomy, all the way up to snappy and slicing.

v4, serial #13, custom color and bronze splatter, original box and instruction sheet. Custom knobbies, too (IMO, coolest knobbies ever). I velcroed the back with two thin vertical strips, but I did it cleanly.

Not yours for $160 shipped and insured for full value in the CONUS via USPS Priority (because it's sold). Paypal gift preferred, but definitely not required, you'll get the same amount of customer service from me regardless (which is fairly decent, if you've seen my feedback or know me..). International shipping extra.

As always, if you want more pics, demos, info, friendly banter, I'm available via PM or email (ericbennetts@gmail.com).

Oh, or throw fuzz trades at me.

Oh yeah, and there's this

2. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Trade me for my rehoused B:Assmaster.
    Do it.
    DO it.
    DO It.
    DO IT.
    DO IT!!!
    :D

3. PM'd

4. Bump for a great seller and banter--er!!

5. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Thanks Colin <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.