1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: !!!!SOLD!!!!Brand New Never Been Used EMG Jazz Pickups With Quick Connect

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bunny10, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunny10

bunny10

Mar 11, 2006
    I am selling a brand new never been used set of EMG Jazz pickups that I bought to use in a bass that I was going to have modified by a luthier friend. I ended up using a set of EMG 35TW pickups instead.

The Jazz pickups have never been used.These pickups and all the wiring have the new EMG quick connect system so no soldering is needed.

Here's a link to the pickups
    http://www.emginc.com/products/category/25/2

New these pickups cost $159. I will sell these for $85 including shipping.!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!

2. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Just to clarify: Is it the full "set" as shown in your link? Pups, pots, battery clip and screws? Are they black? If yes to all of that, I've got dibs, please. Off to bed now.

3. bunny10

bunny10

Mar 11, 2006
    Yes it has everything that came in the box from EMG, pups, pots,battery clip, instrument jack, screws etc etc.

And yes it is black.

I am sorry that you are going to bed, because the first person to pay by paypal gets the pickups. There are no dibs.

4. bunny10

bunny10

Mar 11, 2006
    !!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

5. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Oh mah! Stupid sleep! :( I understand though...money talks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.