1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: SOLD Sadowsky Humcancelling 4 string J pick-ups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RudeMood, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RudeMood

RudeMood Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2004
    Austin, TX
    SOLD! I just dropped single coils in my RV4 and have no need for the stock humcancelling PU's that came with the bass. They work perfectly, no issues. $100 plus shipping to continental US only.

2. I would have PM'd you, but I see that it's not enabled or something for you. Odd, I didn't think you could disable that. Anyway, interested in any trades? I have a power conditioner, rack tuner, Kustom 250-1, Eden D115 all for sale/trade.

3. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Can I ask what you thoughts are on the sadowsky humbuckers vs singles coils? Did you get sadowsky single coils or another brand.

4. albass111

albass111

Feb 13, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    I have both in my basses. I like both. The singles sound a little more aggresive, and the Humcancelling are nice and round....maybe a little smoother. If there is any grounding issue at all, the Humcancellings are a must, although, the Singles in my Sadowsky are easily the quietest single coils I have owned to date. IMO, You hear the differences more in passive mode.

5. RudeMood

Nov 7, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Strange... I've received lots of PMs before, some recently within the last few days. I'll check into it. To answer your question - I'm not interested in trades.

6. RudeMood

Nov 7, 2004
    Austin, TX
    I got Sadowsky single coils. I like them because them have a bit more bite.

7. bkim

bkim

Apr 28, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Are they hot enough for passive use? If so I will take them. I will pm you.

8. RudeMood

Nov 7, 2004
    Austin, TX
    bump... still available.

9. PM Sent.

10. RudeMood

Nov 7, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Pickups are sold.

Thread Status: