1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Some Pedals and a Midi Controller

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by CetiAlphaVI, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CetiAlphaVI

CetiAlphaVI

May 27, 2005
    Midwest
    Guyatone SV2- $60 SOLD

Guyatone SV-2 is a few weeks old. I decided to set up my Boss 1/2 rack multi on my pedalboard, so I don't need the SV-2 for slow gear stuff.SOLD
    SV2WBox1.

2. hey mate, im really interested in that slow volume, but cant afford $60... any chance of bringing it down a bit?

3. CetiAlphaVI

CetiAlphaVI

May 27, 2005
    Midwest
    It's $85 plus shipping at MF. I figure $60 including shipping on a pedal that is a few weeks out of the box is a fair price. I could be wrong.

4. it is, but i need some money for transport tomorrow, its not much of a drop but can you do $55 shipped?

5. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Pardon me....but what is a slow volume pedal? what does it do?

6. its like an auto volume pedal

but if u are thinking about buying it, you are in line right behind me lol

edit:

payment just sent for the sv2 :)

7. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    I betcha if he offers what the guys is asking versus low balling hes ahead of you LOL

8. CetiAlphaVI

CetiAlphaVI

May 27, 2005
    Midwest
    Yep. It's down the road. What the SV-2 does is raise the volume, somewhat like having a volume pedal only it's automatic and based upon your string attack. It kind of has a "strings" type effect to it, meaning violins or something of the sort. The original pedal is the Boss Slow Gear. I have a Boss SE-70. Boss VF-1 and a Boss GT-6B, so the SV-2 was unnecessary. It can be a really cool effect with some infinite sustain compression type stuff which I use at the beginning/middle of a couple of ballads.

9. CetiAlphaVI

CetiAlphaVI

May 27, 2005
    Midwest
    It's gone. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.