1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Source Audio Classic Distortion Pro, MP SWAW, FEA Dual Optical Comp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Smurf-o-Deth, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    All prices are shipped in the lower 48. International is okay, but buyer is responsible for the difference in shipping costs. Paypal strongly preferred. The only trades I'd really be interested in are higher-end filters with a killer down-sweep (no 29385729837529 knob, Grinder-style pedals, though), +/- cash as necessary.

SOLD! Source Audio Soundblox Pro Classic Distortion:
    [​IMG]
    Bought this new from Tonefactor as soon as they had it available. Lots of more straightforward od/distortion/fuzz sounds available (as opposed to the lazers of the MWBD), and it works just fine on bass, though my new bass isn't a good match with it. Bass stays, stomp goes. Still looks new (even has the plastic on the face) and works flawlessly, includes original box and all goodies, no velcro on back and still has feet attatched. $165. SOLD!

TRADED! Mad Professor Snow White AutoWah:
    [​IMG]
    I've had this for quite a while now, and even though I love the way it sounds, I simply cannot get over the lack of an attack knob. I posted clips of it in action in this thread. Still looks new and works perfectly. Comes with original box and the stuff inside. Velcro is attached on the back, but the feet are included. $255. TRADED!

SOLD! FEA Labs Dual Band Optical Compressor:
    [​IMG]
    Here's one I thought I'd keep forever--but my new bass has a filter-based preamp, which is totally useless with a compressor, so it makes little sense to me to keep this around. This is an older unit without the limiter function, but it still looks very good (or better, there really isn't any physical wear) and works perfectly. No box, but it comes with the instruction manual. Velcro on the back. $215. SOLD!

I also have a Zvex Vexter Box of Metal hanging around, with the box and goodies, in like new shape that I'll sell for $120, but I assume I'll have to take it elsewhere to get much interest (but I may as well list it here, too). You can hear what it sounds like on bass in this thread.
    [​IMG]

2. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Prices adjusted down a bit bump.

3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Free bump for an excellent compressor! Also note that Frank at FEA can do some upgrades on the pedal if you want.

4. If that compressor isn't gone by this weekend you will be receiving a PM sir :D

5. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Pics added bumpz. Also added a link to clips of the box'o metal on bass.

6. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    A bump to pimp the SWAW... don't sleep on these.

7. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

May 22, 2008
    Trade for a ata pedalboard and case plus cash?

8. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    I'm not sure which one you are asking about, but I'm all set, board-wise. Thanks, though.

9. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap.

10. PM sent on FEA Labs Compressor.

11. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    FEA is s-o-l-d. If I don't get some movement on the rest in the next few days, they'll be shufflin' on to greener pastures.

12. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Dump!

13. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    SWAW traded. If you have a higher-end filter with a killer down sweep that isn't loaded with knobs or intrusively huge, I might be interested in trading.

14. dkleiner

dkleiner

Jul 10, 2006
    I'll take the Source Audio. I sent you a PM.

15. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Returned via requested channel.

16. Smurf-o-Deth

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    And, the SA Classic Pro is ah-sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.