1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distrotion Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by darkrising, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    I just got this from another TB'er less than 2 weeks ago and unfortunately a couple of things have come up and this is just the unlucky one to go. Overall this is a beast of a pedal and has a ridiculous array of killer tones. The fact that you can also save up to 6 presets makes it like having 6 different pedals on your board. It is virtually in like new condition and comes with the box and adapter.

Here is a link with info:

http://www.sourceaudio.net/products/soundblox_pro/multiwave_bass_distortion.php

I will post pics asap but it looks as it would if you removed it from the box new(ie no velcro has been installed).

I am looking to get $195 shipped. PM with any questions and thanks for looking.......

2. pm sent!

3. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    And Sold!!!!! Thanks Dave!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.