FS Source Audio Tri-mod Wah

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Plays_For_Dog, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still has plastic protector on knob panel. Works just fine. I don't use it, so I'm looking to move it on. Velcro covers battery bay. I will remove it if buyer wishes. Standard 9v barrel power supply with center pin negative polarity. Powers up and operates off my DC Dunlop Brick with no problems. Does a lot of neat things. Awesome demo video of the range this pedal has to offer here.

Source Audio has several members that frequent Talkbass and their customer service is among the best in the business. Can't speak highly enough of their support. I had a hard time finally deciding to let this one go. Ever since I got my BEF from them, this pedal has gone unloved. So, here it is. Buy it. Play it. Love it.

$90 Shipped ConUS. AK, HI, and everywhere else I will ship too, but I ask you pay the difference in shipping over what it would cost me to ship conus. Paypal please.

DSC00384.gif
    DSC00386.gif

2. Cool pedal bump. Feel free to PM me offers. Not interested in fuzz/distortion/overdrives. Other then that, what do you have? If you've got a cool pedal, I'll throw in some cash plus this one.

3. Buy this pedal. It's tones repel zombies. protect your family during the apocalypse.

4. This pedal won't get your daughter pregnant. This pedal won't steal your wallet. This pedal helps old ladies cross the street. This pedal won't pawn you other gear for crack money. This pedal will make good grades. This pedal will do awesome things for your tone.

5. Extra Terestial life gave us the pyramids, abducted the Mayans, and engineered the Tri-mod wah. This pedal isn't guarunteed to add minutes to your life, only pleasure to the ones you already have.

6. itswac

itswac

Nov 24, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Endorsing Artist/Product Line Manager: Source Audio Effects
    It's true.

7. :bag: Uh-oh.... I was hoping Will wouldn't find this :atoz:

8. itswac

itswac

Nov 24, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Endorsing Artist/Product Line Manager: Source Audio Effects
    The Tri-Mod Wah is a great pedal, but I can see why it would go unloved after grabbing the BEF.

The LFO function is very unique though...all you potential buyers!

9. I practice voodoo. I would be in your best interest to buy this pedal o_O

10. hearnow

hearnow

Feb 17, 2011
    Boulder, CO
    if i can get the cash selling my (guitar) multiwave distortion i bought on accident I'd scoop this up :p fingers crossed

11. It's been on here for about a week with no other interest. I'd say you're probably safe. Shoot me a PM as soon as you want to commit so I can put it on hold for you. Thanks man!

12. Jim C

Jim C I believe in the trilogy; Fender, Stingray, + G&L Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    I had a Mutron III that took weeks to sell; just a matter of finding the right guy on the right day

13. You got that right. Sometimes I look at pedals for a week or so, then one day it clicks and I decide I want it. Normally, it sells right before I finally decide to jump on it. :(

14. Sold to Double E. Thanks!

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.