1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Spector Euro (solid maple wings/refinished)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassgiant15, Mar 15, 2013.

1. bassgiant15

bassgiant15 Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses

Dec 19, 2005
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    Up for sale is my Euro Spector with solid maple wings and Aguilar OBP-1 preamp. It comes with a padded gig bag as well. This bass is a great bass! The main reason i am selling it is because of the feel of the neck. I have larger hands and can't get used to these pre-LX model Euro necks. I also am planning on getting the LX model Euro back after i sell this. I wanted to make that clear because i realized i didn't really clarify enough in the video. (i get a little nervous on camera) I refinished it a walnut like color. I think it looks really cool and it is something different and unique. The solid maple wings also give this bass a killer NS-2 like tone! The asking price is $1200 shipped to your door via Fedex. I preferpaypal payment. If you have any questions about the bass please do not hesitate to ask me or post in this thread. I will be happy to answer them. I will mention that the only noticeable flaw is a slight smug in the finish near the top of the first fret. It is hardly noticable at all, but you can see in the pictures below. I will post direct sound clips of the bass as well tonight along with the bass in a mix as well.

Video of the bass (its still uploading at the moment. if it doesn't work please try again soon): http://youtu.be/N0WqVDUDUyk

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NiteFury

NiteFury Supporting Member

May 12, 2010
    Akron, Oh
    beautiful!

3. sumgruuvz

sumgruuvz Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Kansas
    that bass is gorgeous and sounds killer. glwts!!

4. bassgiant15

Dec 19, 2005
    Possible sale in the works!

5. Trailight

Trailight

Oct 19, 2010
    Vancouver BC
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Bass / Darkglass Electronics / Tsunami Cables
    Bump for a great bass and a great dude!! :hyper:

6. knumbskull

knumbskull

Jul 28, 2007
    UK
    Will you ship international, for cost?

7. bassgiant15

Dec 19, 2005
    Sold pending payment! Thx again everyone!!!
    This one didn't last long at all!