SOLD FS/ SPECTOR IBANEZ ****

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yeldarb69 (Brad), Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeldarb69 (Brad)

yeldarb69 (Brad) Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Ok i took these down because i thought they were gone,obviously i was wrong Ha Ha.I have two basses that need to go,so i am pricing them at insanely low prices to move them.I will accept paypal only and will only ship to the U.S. Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions.

SPECTOR REBOP 4

This bass is in excellent condition,i believe it is around a 2005 model.Everything works as it should.Neck is straight with low action and plenty left in the truss rod.The bass came with the non trim pot tone pump but i swapped that out for one with the trim pot.I also installed a hipshot d tuner. 34" scale and i do believe this one has the alder body with the maple top.Emg HZ pickups.Will come shipped in a like new Spector gig bag.$525 shipped east of the big river and only $25 more if you live out west.
    http://s959.photobucket.com/user/yeldarb6988/library/Rebop?sort=3&page=1

IBANEZ BTB 400 QM

I am not very familiar with the Ibanez brand,so i can only tell you the basics on this one.This one has a beautiful quilted maple top finished off with a see through red high gloss stain.It has what i am assuming is Ibanez electronics in it ( the sweepable mid knob is a great tool ).The neck on this thing is one of the fastest i have ever played,the slim profile really lets you get around.Neck is straight and it has been strung with a new set of DR High Beams.Will come shipped in a good condition Gator hardshell case.$225 shipped for east coasters and $25 more for west coasters.
    http://s959.photobucket.com/user/yeldarb6988/library/BTB?sort=3&page=1

2. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Someone Anyone:help:

3. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I can't believe the spector is still here at this price, wow.

4. jbravo

jbravo

Jun 1, 2009
    South Dakota
    Me either... These are wonderful basses, and this is a great chance to enter the Spector world at a fantastic price!!:hyper:

5. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    They really are wonderful basses.Someone is going to be ecstatic,when they play this bass.

6. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Bump

7. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Spector is sold.If interested in the Ibanez pm me, i am closing the thread.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.