1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Spector NS-4H2-FM 4 string bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by patas75, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patas75

patas75

Jan 26, 2011
    Duarte, CA
    *** Traded ***
    Up for sale is my Spector NS-4H2-FM 4 string bass. This is a USA made bass and is #358 and dated 5/28/08. I bought the bass from Musician's Friend in June 2011. Here is the Musician's Friend ad http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/spector-ns-4h2-fm-usa-4-string-bass-guitar.

The bass is exactly like the picture (Natural Oil). It has black hardware, EMG J pickups, and an Aguilar OBP-3 preamp. The bass is in new condition and it is a bolt-on and not neck-through. I have gigged with it 4 times. The only reason I'm selling is because I'm digging my Fender Geddy and haven't been playing the Spector at all.

The knob configuration is Volume-Neck, Volume-Bridge, Mid/Sweep (push/pull), Treble/Bass. The mid knob is a little scratchy but only noticeable when pulling. I'll see if I can get that worked out prior to selling it. I looked it over and didn't find any nicks or bumps. It is a solid bass with plenty of thumb and balls. The Aggie is very responsive so the smaller the tweaks the better.

Link of pics: http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/patas75/library/For Sale.

Asking for $2000 shipped in lower 48 states.
    ** Trade Bait: would trade for a very nice Fender Jazz US made, prefer passive electronics. Will also consider a Rickenbacker 4003. +/- $$ on either side **

2. neptoon

neptoon Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2000
    Melbourne, FL
    that is totally sweet...i have had two us bolt neck 4 string spectors, and they're the money...selling my 5, too...good luck bump

3. Oh man! can't wait to see pics of the actual bass! Spectors are fantastic at any price point, but the ones that come out of the NY shop are absolutely amazing! GLWTS...

4. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    I just got one of these, but mine's a redwood top, and it is incredible. GLWTS!

5. patas75

patas75

Jan 26, 2011
    Duarte, CA
    bump: added link to pics and spruced up description.

6. patas75

patas75

Jan 26, 2011
    Duarte, CA
    TTT

7. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    My fenders always get all the play time too. crazy

8. patas75

patas75