Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Spector NS5CRFM

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fivestringer555, Jan 3, 2005.

1. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    Uh, hey! My first post, so bear with me. I'm the second owner of this bass, and I bought it back in '02, and it was practically new. It has the BTS preamp and it's bumped up to 18 volts. Besides a tiny scratch or two on the headstock, there aren't any real cosmetic issues. I'm hoping to find something with wider spacing- that's why I'm selling. Comes with Yamaha gig bag. Looking for $800+ shipping.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    Very nice, but I need a five. Sorry!

3. What is the string spacing on the Spector?

4. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    17 mm. Although I appreciate the trade offers, if it doesn't involve a 5 string with 19mm(I'll accept 18), and hopefully 35" scale, please don't bother.

5. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    I'm in the UK and I'm interested (got a bit of a Spector fetish at the moment... :D ) - could do this one of two ways - I could either pay for the shipping, or alternatively, I'll be in the US for a week from the 2nd-9th Feb so maybe you could arrange to get the bass to where I'll be staying in NJ? :)

Russ :bassist:

6. I'll have it. Got the money in my bank right now staring at me. I'm also in the UK but I'll pay shipping, according to UPS about $150?

Unless of course it's gone already.