1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Spector NS5CRFM

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fivestringer555, Jan 3, 2005.

1. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    Uh, hey! My first post, so bear with me. I'm the second owner of this bass, and I bought it back in '02, and it was practically new. It has the BTS preamp and it's bumped up to 18 volts. Besides a tiny scratch or two on the headstock, there aren't any real cosmetic issues. I'm hoping to find something with wider spacing- that's why I'm selling. Comes with Yamaha gig bag. Looking for $800+ shipping.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    Very nice, but I need a five. Sorry!

3. What is the string spacing on the Spector?

4. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    17 mm. Although I appreciate the trade offers, if it doesn't involve a 5 string with 19mm(I'll accept 18), and hopefully 35" scale, please don't bother.

5. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    still for sale

6. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    I'm in the UK and I'm interested (got a bit of a Spector fetish at the moment... :D ) - could do this one of two ways - I could either pay for the shipping, or alternatively, I'll be in the US for a week from the 2nd-9th Feb so maybe you could arrange to get the bass to where I'll be staying in NJ? :)

Russ :bassist:

7. I'll have it. Got the money in my bank right now staring at me. I'm also in the UK but I'll pay shipping, according to UPS about $150?

Unless of course it's gone already.

8. fivestringer555

fivestringer555

Oct 26, 2003
    SC
    SOLD!