Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Spector (SSD) NS-4 unlined fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by IndyBass, Jul 14, 2005.

1. IndyBass

IndyBass

Jun 11, 2005
    Central Indiana
    This is my SSD NS-4 unlined fretless, built in October 1994. This is a USA neck-thru bass. It has an ebony fingerboard and quilted maple wings. Natural oil finish. 18v electronics w/ EMG soapbar pups. Comes with the original hard case.

There are two shallow marks on the edge (treble side) of the body. There is also a hairline crack in the plastic truss rod cover (at one of the screw holes), and a short hairline crack in the ebony at the end of the fingerboard closest to the pups.

This is a great bass, but I simply don't play it enough. Asking $1500 OBO. <--- Reduced Price! More images here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/indyjeneric/my_photos

[​IMG]

2. IndyBass

IndyBass

Jun 11, 2005
    Central Indiana
    A Friday bump for the fretless.

3. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Bump because that's gorgeous.

4. IndyBass

IndyBass

Jun 11, 2005
    Central Indiana
    Indeed. Thanks, Timbo. I'm very happy to entertain offers if she catches anyone's eye.

5. IndyBass

IndyBass

Jun 11, 2005
    Central Indiana
    Now asking $1500 OBO. The OBO part is still very much in effect, of course. Thanks for looking!

6. IndyBass

IndyBass

Jun 11, 2005
    Central Indiana
    Anybody looking for a Spector Euro fretless? Check this out. Get a great deal on a USA bass at a Euro price. Thanks!

7. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    gosh, that's pretty

8. IndyBass

IndyBass

Jun 11, 2005
    Central Indiana
    BSR6P-Bob, I've replied to your PM. Thanks.

9. What does OBO mean.

10. IndyBass

IndyBass

Jun 11, 2005
    Central Indiana
    OBO = "or best offer".

Thanks,
    IndyBass

11. jdThumpin'

jdThumpin'

Aug 16, 2005
    Ottawa
    thatz a beauty but I'm broke...I'm actually looking for an upgraded spector from mine :bawl: