1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Squier DLX 5 Neck/SX P Neck/SX J Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ThaLowEndTheory, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doing some more Spring cleaning.
    I was going to use this neck with a Pro Tone 5 body I have. That project is on the back burner for now, and I think I want to convert it to a 6 string anyway. So I'll just have a new one built and let this one go. Neck is in good shape. It looks to have been installed a couple of times. Quick dowel job and no problem. Comes with tuners and string retainer. The body is also up for sale in another thread.
    Nut measures right at 2", heel measures 3"

For Sale: $90.00

DSCF4153.
    DSCF4152.
    DSCF4154.
    DSCF4155.

Also up for sale is an SX P neck. It has little bit of assymetrical figuring which I think looks very nice. The neck has been stripped of all poly, dyed, and finished in a light satin coat of tru oil. This neck feels great. The headstock has also been reshaped slightly. It's a mix of Fender and SX. The heel was doweled and redrilled, and it has had 2 sets of tuner on it. The original sx tuners, and a set of vintage style Gotoh tuners.
    Nut measure 1 5/8", heel measure 2 1/2".

ON HOLD Pending payment: $50.00

DSCF4158.
    DSCF4157.
    DSCF4159.
    DSCF4160.

2. Adding one more to the list.
    SX jazz neck

Same process on this one. Stripped the poly, dyed, and tru oiled. This one is more of a semi gloss. Headstock reshaped. No additional tuner holes on this one as I reused the original tuners. This neck is about an 1/8" thinner at the nut than a traditional jazz.

Nut measures 1 and 4/8", heel measures 2.5".

SOLD: $60

DSCF4162.
    DSCF4166.
    DSCF4167.
    DSCF4169.

3. Really want these gone.

Price reduced all prices shipped.

Squier neck $90
    SX P neck $50
    SX J neck $60

4. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    Hola,
    I'm definitely interested in one of the SX necks for a project bass.Regarding the SX neck heel. I've heard that some SX necks don't fit the standard Fender neck pocket...will these? Thanks.

5. They do fit fender pockets. I've been using them on fender licensed bodys. Warmoth, Allparts, and Mighty mite. The sx heel is just a tiny bit more squared off than fender heels, so I usually round off the corners to match the fender heel shape. It's a very easy modification. A little sand paper and some time. I've already done this on the P neck since it was used with an allparts body. I haven't done this with the j neck.

6. screaminglucy

screaminglucy

Jul 20, 2009
    TX, USA
    PM sent

7. SX J neck sold.

8. SX P neck on hold

9. Squier neck still available.

10. Interested in trades on the Squire neck?

11. Not really, but shoot me an offer anyways. It may be something I can use.

12. PM sent regarding Squier neck tuners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.