1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Squier DLX Jazz V Body/ SX Maple Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ThaLowEndTheory, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Up for sale a couple of items that I'm just not gonna use. First is a Squier DLX Jazz V body. It's in good shape. No chips, dings, or scratches. Just the typical swirls found on a used black finish. Comes with pickups and bridge.

$70 Shipped

DSCF4147.
    DSCF4148.
    DSCF4143.

Second up is a modded sx p bass neck with a little bit of flame figuring in the fretboard. The headstock has been reshaped a bit. A mix between Fender and SX. It has been defretted, stripped of all poly, dyed, and refinished in tru oil. The back has a very light application, and has a satin feel. The fretboard has been polished a bit, not glass smooth but glossy. I intended to refret and use the neck, but it just hasn't happened, and I'm not a huge fan of maple necks anyway. The face of the headstock has been sprayed in lacquer. Neck only tuners not included.

Neck SOLD! $65 shipped

2. David Morris

David Morris Supporting Member

May 22, 2002
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    RE: the SX neck - if the width at the nut is 1 1/2" I'll take it. But I suspect it ain't.

3. Nut measures 1 9/16". 1/16" wider.

4. David Morris

David Morris Supporting Member

May 22, 2002
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    That's close enough - but since it is an SX, I forgot to ask another pertinent question: 34" scale or short scale?

5. Oh sorry, I should've listed that. It is 34" scale.

6. Neck sold to DaveM.

7. Bump

8. bump

9. Price Drop Bump

Body for $70

10. bump