1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

fs Squire MB-4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Von Felgenhauer, May 16, 2011.

1. For sale I have a Fender Squire MB-4 skull and crossbones edition. There is a graphic on the body of the bass as well as skull and crossbones inlay on the 12th fret. It plays good, just always been a backup. I installed active pickups from my ibanez sr 1300 and I did have the pre-amp installed. I had to route out some of the pot cavity to accommodate the pre. Its not done very well but I didn't care at the time. Since then one of the wires on the pre broke off so I just took it out. Its wired up v/v/t with a spare pot filling a hole. It has scratchs and nicks on it but not too bad. The kicker is I will be throwing in a hardshell case for free. Its got a ton of "mojo"(stickers) and the bottom feet are all cracked in. But hey, its free. I've seen them go on the bay for around $180 so with my "mods" I think $125 plus shipping is fair. Pm me with offers.

Attached Files:

2. Ron Paul 2012 bump!

3. Bump

4. Someone send me an offer on this. My girlfriend said im not getting any till its gone bump.

5. Any what????:D

6. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    That skull is too scary for me sorry....:eek:

7. You can always sand it down....

8. Bump.

9. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    bump for one of the good guys. he's got your pirate bass right here! arrrr, mateys!

10. Sold pending payment

11. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    ...and payment sent! thanks! aaaarrrrrrrrrrhh!

12. And sold matey.........