1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: SS/BS Year 4545 v2, MXR Phase 90 w/ R28 mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DannDubblewe, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    CLOSING THIS THREAD because of a lack of interest. Also, since the nature of the 4545 is to be, well, freaking whacked out - I am finding more and more useable distortion/chainsaw/nail-crush-razor-face tonezz. Major rock tonez. It kicks ass, so I'm keeping it. I don't know what I was thinking.

[del]I woke up this morning and just kind of felt like a wreck, and my thought process was that I needed to rearrange my board/ move some stuff to make room for further purchases. I MAY come to my senses and pull this thread, but right now this seems right. :rollno:

Smallsound/Bigsound Year 4545 version 2 (insane silkscreen graphics, double stomp switch), without the clean blend. I used this mainly as a sort of 'dub siren' (you can just plug the output into your amp and it will make happy, happy, ear-crushing noises) but I was able to bring some really insane sounding distortion/fuzz/squelching madness to the rest of my board. Versatile like an industrial strength power-drill. I've had it for maybe 3 months. Original box will be included, price is $160 shipped to the lower 48.[/del]

PHASE 90 IS SOLD!!!!

Next up is an MXR Phase 90 with the R28 mod. I did this mod myself because I thought the mid boost distortion was just too extreme with the amount of fuzz I was putting into it. It sounds a little nicer and a little sweeter/ smoother. If the buyer would prefer R28 to be reinstalled to make it factory-standard I do not mind popping it back in. Regardless, I will include the (nicely salvaged) R28 with the pedal for future use. I'm fairly certain this is an early 90's Phase 90 because the power jack is an 1/8th of an inch instead of the normal 2.1mm. Luckily I had a Line 6 (I think?) power adapter for my PP2 and it works like a charm. If the buyer has a PP2 and not the required adapter, I can include that too.[del] Price is $55 shipped to the lower 48.[/del]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ONLY trades I would be interested in would be an Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe or Oxide, or a Microtubes B3K. I'm really saving up for a Frantabit so, CASH IS KINGG!

2. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Blamp

3. Vlad5

Vlad5 Chronic Knob Twiddling Tone Chaser

Feb 17, 2011
    New England
    pm sent :hyper:

4. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Phase 90 on hold pending payment! I will miss her :(

5. Vlad5

Vlad5 Chronic Knob Twiddling Tone Chaser

Feb 17, 2011
    New England
    Paid!

I'll give it a good home. :)

Thanks!

6. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Phase 90 be SOLLLDDDDDDDD! :D

7. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    I. Really. Need. This. Gone. I've still been playing with it and it literally turns my pedals into a noise-synthesizer (without my bass!) but GAS attacking requires that I ENTERTAIN OFFERS!!! PM me your worst...

8. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Bump! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.