1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Status Graphite Lined Fretless 4-string MM Stingray Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mark roberts, Oct 15, 2013.

1. mark roberts

mark roberts Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Barely used lined graphite fretless neck for Musicman 4-bolt Stingray 4-string basses. Drilled for Stingray tuning machines, threaded inserts intact, fantastic condition. Specifically for MM Stingrays (they don't fit Bongo). PM me for pictures if you need them. Save a bundle. $280 shipped in the continental US.

2. jacksplat

jacksplat

Nov 30, 2009
    Canada
    4 bolt? Not 6 bolt? do you know if it can be drilled to fit a 6 bolt? I could be very interested if this is feasible without compromising the integrity of the fit.

3. mark roberts

Nov 13, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Yup. 4-bolt. It was fitted to a 4-bolt 1980 Pre-EB MM Stingray. I have had the original maple fretted neck put back on the bass. And that bass will be for sale/trade.

4. mark roberts

Nov 13, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    And it is sold! Thank you, Richard!