1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Steinberger Spirit xt-25 5-stringer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Meshuggah604, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Meshuggah604

Meshuggah604

Nov 2, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Hey guys,

I'm putting up Steinberger xt-25 for sale. Perfect working condition, only cosmetic blemish is a minor paint chip in the back (see photos)

You honestly would be hard pressed to find a better bass in this price range. Packs an excellent low end punch with enough definition to make articulation very easy. You can get a tonne of different tones from this thing, I've used it for everything from metal to funk to organic wobblebass. Steinberger instruments stay in tune phenomenally well (tuners are the black nobs at the bottom), and the "zeroth" fret makes your open strings sound identical to fretted notes.

I've swapped out the stock pegs for different ones to accommodate for Schaller locks, which I will throw in along with the strap you see in the photos. OR if you'd like I can return the stock pegs onto the bass.

Asking $360 + shipping. Thanks for looking! I apologize for my terrible photography skills

nIBoSS4.

HrtICAg.

1NL7u25.

8vQDDcv.

2. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Long Island
    trades?

3. Meshuggah604

Meshuggah604

Nov 2, 2012
    Boston, MA
    I'm open to trades, more interested in getting effect pedals/accessories back than another bass tho. What do you have?

4. brandonwong

brandonwong

Dec 16, 2003
    Is your bass still available? Your inbox is full so I can't PM you.