1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Steinberger Spirit XZ-25

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Justin Tuskey, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the white, non paddle design. Its a great travel bass, and it also plays nicely live. It gets absolutely NO love from me though, because my other bass steals all of the thunder. So its time that someone else uses it for what its meant. Its only been gigged once, and will include the gig bag that came with it. Also I have the Dimarzio Clip-Lok strap on it (white strap with skulls) but that can be removed and the original strap buttons can be placed on there.

A disclosure: you will see in the pics, that the bridge pickup looks like it has some speckles on it. The paint actually came off slightly when I peeled off the protective plastic that came on the pickups. I peeled this off the day I received the bass, so it wouldve happened to anyone receiving this for the first time. The protective film is still on the control cavity on the back though :) I also "made" some custom knobs... I cut thin sticker paper into "pointers" and stuck them on the knobs, so I could tell where the heck my settings were. You can easily take these off if unwanted. Thats about all I can think of though. They really are great instruments.

$300 shipped gets it to your door and in your hands

Not looking for any trades, I need the cash :)
    Also I might mention that I do Paypal only

2. Michael Vee

Michael Vee Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Actually, they aren't discontinued (yet), but still these are fine 5-strings, sez a happy XZ-25 owner.

3. I thought they were? news to me, last time I checked musicyo, they were gone.
    Edited info :)

4. el bumpo

5. bump for price drop...I really want to move this.

6. bump for another price drop, this is a STEAL guys, for a great bass in VERY good condition. Someone must want this at this price

$300 shipped!

7. Sold! thanks Craig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.