1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Stewart World 1.6 PowerAmp in 4-space Rack Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stflbn, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    I have a new mini amp head on it's way to me next week, which means I will not be needing my current Stewart World 1.6 Power Amp. I picked this up about 8 months ago from TB's own power-seller Quadzilla.

The power amp is capable of 1400 watts Bridged@4ohms, and each side can do 700Watts@ 2 ohms. Whats wonderful about these power amps is that each amp is separate from the other, so if for some reason once side has a problem you can still use the other. I've been running it in stereo mode and only using one side at 2ohms into 2 4ohm 2x10 cabinets, alternating side of amp used every practice/gig. The Amp has never been worked past 2:00 on the dials since I've had it.

Lets sell it for $410 with Rondo 4-space Rack Bag, $380 without 4-space Rack. (I'd prefer to ship it in the Rack for safety reasons) Shipped and insured via ups ground to continental U.S. Payment via Paypal.

(Only contingency is that I cannot ship it until my new head is delivered. I have a very low volume practice I need the Stewart for on Sept. 4th. Other then that it will not be used at all.)

And, best of all... giant cats LOVE Stewart Power Amps!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Below is a description by Stewart of it's Stewart World 1.6 1400 Watt Power Amplifer

The Stewart Audio World 1.6 Professional Power Amplifier is designed specifically for the unique requirements of high quality commercial, industrial, and Pro Audio sound installations.

The World 1.6 was specifically designed to meet the rigorous requirements of exceptional Sonic Accuracy, High Efficiency, Low Power conusmption and the ability to handle extended duty cycles.

The Stewart Audio World 1.6 Power Amplifier is manufactured to ISO 9002 standards. stewart has pioneered in High Frequency Switch Mode Power Supply. Conventional power supplies operating at 60 Hz recharg at only 120 times per second-requiring a power amps storage capacitors and transformers to be quite large to supply the energy needed between cycles when power is not available from the wall . This storage function is responsible for much of the bulk,weight and cost of traditional power amplifiers. The Stewart High Frequency Switch Mode Power Supply fully recharges 120,000 times per second. This high speed recharging reduces power supply "sagging" common with other designs,resulting in outstanding low frequency performance. Stewart places no current limiters in the audio path signal to the speakers that can cause sound to be weak or distorted...therefore Stewart amps reproduce the full spectrum of audio dynamics -which is especially audible in the lower frequencies.
    Specifications

FTC Power Rating: <0.1% THD (20Hz-20kHz)
    both channels driven :300W x 2 @ 8 Ohms per channel, 550W x 2 @ 4 Ohms per channel, 700Wx2 @ 2 ohms per channel
    FTC Power Rating: (bridged mono) 1100W x 1 @ 8 Ohms,1400W x 1 @ 4 Ohms,600W @ 16 ohms
    Frequency Response: +0dB, -.5dB, 1W :20Hz - 20kHz
    Full Power Bandwidth: +0, -3dB:15Hz - 45kHz
    THD+N: >100dB
    Damping Factor: >500
    Slew Rate: 30V/microsecond
    Input Sensitivity: 1V (0dbV)
    Standard Voltage Gain: 60.52X (35.6dB)
    Input Impedence balanced/unbalanced: 20k ohms/10k ohms
    Class: H
    Input Connectors: Rear Panel 3 pin XLR, 1/4" Phone, Barrier Strip
    Output Connectors: 6 Guage 5-way binding post
    Power Supply: High Speed Switching
    Cooling: Variable Speed Fan
    Controls: Power on/off, Channel Gain
    LED Indicators: Power, Signal present, -3dB & Clip
    Construction: Steel and Aluminum Chassis
    Dimensions height x width x depth: 3.5" x 19" x 15.3" (2 U Rack spaces)
    Max Weight: 16.5 lbs

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    on hold for Top-Ten until my new head arrives.

3. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Sold Loooooong ago... Thread has been closed since sold.

Still getting messages about it, but it's sold. really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.