1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Stingray 4 L.E. Envy Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bishopthomas, Apr 16, 2006.

1. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    $875 obo

This bass is in mint condition and is only a few months old. I recently bought a Warwick Thumb and like the tone better for what I'm playing. I'm kind of a one-bass kind of guy and could use the money, so this thing's gotta go. Rosewood fingerboard, abalone pickguard, all the standard sweetness of a Stingray. Original hardshell case is included. Let me know if you have any questions. I know I'm knew to these parts but you can check out my eBay feedback (thomas26) if it makes you feel any better. I'll take PayPal, money orders, cashiers' checks, precious gems, etc.

Thomas

Attached Files:

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Had one of these for a bit. Free bump saying how beautiful these are in person!

3. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    Thanks. Pictures do not do it justice.

4. 2 band pre or 3?? Not too familar with EBMM SR's... just know that they're the 'cat's meow' !!!! :)

-Ryan.

5. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Looks like a 3 band.

6. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    Yes, it is 3 band.

7. Guys, I owned one of these, and the photos do not do it justice. These are very hard to come by on the used market.

Here a few pics of mine, that show off the good looks. bishopthomas, if you want me to remove them, let me know, and I will. (mine had different knobs, that were aftermarket, and abalone capped)

EnvyGreenRay002.

EnvyGreenRay003.

egray001.

8. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    Thanks for posting those pictures. I need a better camera and some decent lighting. I tried for forever to try to get a picture of the neck plate. Those knobs look good on that bass -- I'm not usually a fan of the abalone knobs, but those match well.

9. Man, thats a wicked color combo... specially with the aftermarket abalone knobs.

10. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    up

11. nice bass. I wonder what a clear pickguard would look like?

12. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    I bet it would look like a million dollars, which makes my asking price seem VERY reasonable.

13. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    up

14. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    up

15. bishopthomas

bishopthomas

Nov 20, 2004
    Come on, don't make me eBay it.