Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS; Stingray 5, Eden WT800, Tobias Growler 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by banditcosmo, Oct 25, 2002.

1. banditcosmo

banditcosmo Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    For sale:
    1998 Eden WT800 amp $800.00
    Selling it because I have a 4 ohm cab and you can't mono bridge this amp at 4 ohms.

Tobias Growler 5 $750.00

I mistakenly listed these items on Ebay when I should have put them here first. If interested I will end the auction early to TB'er and skip Ebay.
    Send me an email if you want a link to pics as I don't want to put an Ebay link on here.
    Thanks, Tony
    If anyone has an Acme B2 or maybe an Aguilar GS 112 I will work out a trade.

2. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    Tony,

How is the Smith working out for you?

Rick

3. banditcosmo

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Rick,
    I called you last night and left a message.
    I love the bass. It plays great ! :D Looks great too.
    I haven't played it through an amp yet but
    I'm getting ready to try it out with my rig here soon. I just bought an Ampeg SVT-4Pro so I'll be jammin' soon.

Thanks again,
    Tony

4. banditcosmo

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    The Stingray and Tobias are sold.
    The Eden WT800 is still available.

5. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    I can offer a custom bass as a trade... if you are interested just contact me and I'll send you pics and specs! :D

6. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    I'm glad your happy with the Smith - It's a fine bass and it DOES play super nice (set it up myself :) )- I wished I would have known you were going to buy a Ampeg SVT-4 Pro..... I would have considered trading mine for your Eden WT-800 - I love my SVT-4 but It is so stink'in heavy to carry around, especially in the Ampeg 3 space rack unit I have it in - Anyway, keep in touch and have fun with the Smith!

Rick