FS; Stingray 5, Eden WT800, Tobias Growler 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by banditcosmo, Oct 25, 2002.

1. For sale:
    1998 Eden WT800 amp $800.00
    Selling it because I have a 4 ohm cab and you can't mono bridge this amp at 4 ohms.

Tobias Growler 5 $750.00

I mistakenly listed these items on Ebay when I should have put them here first. If interested I will end the auction early to TB'er and skip Ebay.
    Send me an email if you want a link to pics as I don't want to put an Ebay link on here.
    Thanks, Tony
    If anyone has an Acme B2 or maybe an Aguilar GS 112 I will work out a trade.

2. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    Tony,

How is the Smith working out for you?

Rick

3. Rick,
    I called you last night and left a message.
    I love the bass. It plays great ! :D Looks great too.
    I haven't played it through an amp yet but
    I'm getting ready to try it out with my rig here soon. I just bought an Ampeg SVT-4Pro so I'll be jammin' soon.

Thanks again,
    Tony

4. The Stingray and Tobias are sold.
    The Eden WT800 is still available.

5. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    I can offer a custom bass as a trade... if you are interested just contact me and I'll send you pics and specs! :D

6. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    I'm glad your happy with the Smith - It's a fine bass and it DOES play super nice (set it up myself :) )- I wished I would have known you were going to buy a Ampeg SVT-4 Pro..... I would have considered trading mine for your Eden WT-800 - I love my SVT-4 but It is so stink'in heavy to carry around, especially in the Ampeg 3 space rack unit I have it in - Anyway, keep in touch and have fun with the Smith!

Rick