1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Stingray5, new price (Canada)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mark Reccord, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Reccord

Mark Reccord Supporting Member

I've decided to part with my Stingray 5 as I rarely pick it up since I got my Sterling 5.

2001 Stingray 5, metallic blue finish, matching headstock and white pearloid pickguard. Rosewood fretboard. There are a few dings and scuffs as you might expect from a bass that's seen a couple of hundred gigs. There's a small dent in the back of the neck behind the 12th fret but it doesn't affect playability. It has seen regular setups and maintenance all of its life from a very good luthier. Frets are in great shape. Comes with OHSC and I'll also chuck in the original plain white pickguard if anyone wants it.

$1000 plus actual shipping. Paypal ok in North America. Bank transfer only outside North America.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Where in Canada are you? GTA?

3. Mark Reccord

St. John's, NL. Though I was in Toronto on Monday. :D

4. Do you know the weight?

5. Will you be back in the GTA anytime in the near future?

6. Mark Reccord

My bathroon scale says 9.2 lbs but I'd wager it's a bit heavier than that. Its about middle of the pack for an SR5 weight-wise in my estimation. Not super light but not all that heavy.

The next time I'm up there is Canada Day weekend.

7. Hmmmm, let me see what I can do. I'll get back to you.

8. Just sent you a PM. I'd like to take this burden off your hands :hyper:

9. Mark Reccord

And sold to Bass2bass. :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.