1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Strap Sale !! - Wide Comfort Perri Leather Straps - $18.00ea shipped !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Modern Growl, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I have accumulated a bunch of straps over the past year or so (I had the mindset, ever bass I owned needed its own strap, lol).

I've narrowed my basses down to 1 and have a bunch of great leather straps up for sale. 9 to be exact.

They are all $18.00ea shipped. I think they cost me $29.99ea or so...

All are in great condition, and some have never even been used. All can be adjusted to be very long, or short depending on where you like to play bass. Most have had the very tail end trimmed off as the straps were just too long for me (I play with them about belly high). These straps can go plenty long where the bass will sit down by your waste.

1-6 are 4.5" wide and have extra padding - very comfortable, my personal favorite.
    7, 8, and 9 are 4" wide and have a more slim profile.

All of them are extremely comfortable.

A note on length - they are all very long and the same length. If you notice, I have some laced through the shortest lace whole possible (that is where I find them comfortable) but you can lace them through the longest length possible.

Please see pics and you will understand what I'm saying. #7 and #8 are the same exact length, but I have #7 laced through the last whole is it appears longer.

Strap # 5 still left !! Last one !!

attachment.

attachment.

Let me know which number(s) you like and we'll get the ball rolling. All straplocks will be removed, left them on just for the pics.

PM me if your interested!

Attached Files:

2. Big John66

Big John66

Feb 12, 2008
    Pm'd.

3. Primakurtz

Primakurtz Registered Nihilist Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Denver, Colorado
    Pm'd.

4. Jayhawk

Jayhawk

Sep 6, 2006
    Kansas City
    PM'd

5. tank73

tank73

May 20, 2008
    Pmd

6. Mktrat

Mktrat Seriously, are we not doing phrasing anymore? Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2013
    The Mitten
    PM'd

7. FIRE SALE!!!!

Still a few left - the more comfortable ones IMO too!!!

8. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce Already tired tomorrow

Dec 21, 2011
    NW Chicago 'burbs
    PM'd

Rob
    :bassist:

9. gustobassman

gustobassman I'm only here for the after party.. Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Sandy Eggo
    PM'ed!