1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Streamliner STL-900 w/ gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mball88, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mball88

mball88

Dec 17, 2011
    San Francisco
    You all know what this is. It's in mint condition, I just bought it in December 2011 and have played it exactly three times. I realize now that I prefer the Gallien-Krueger sound for my current group, so I bought a 1001-RB Mark II. The Streamliner comes with gig bag, but not the original box.

I realize that I have no talkbass.com feedback. However, I am offering this same amp for sale over on eBay (hopefully that's not a no-no), under my same handle, mball88. I have a fair amount of good feedback there, both buy-side and sell-side. Pictures can be viewed on eBay as well.

For my TalkBass compatriots, I will cover the cost of UPS ground shipping, so the amp will ship for a total cost of $650 CONUS, which is a discount to the eBay price.

Please feel free to ask any questions, or just contact me to say hi. I always enjoy hearing from fellow bass players.

2. mball88

mball88

Dec 17, 2011
    San Francisco
    Amp sold. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.