1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Subdecay Prometheus - with original non-odoriferous graphics!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fightthepower, May 8, 2010.

1. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    That's right folks, not this one :)eyebrow:)
    [​IMG]

THIS ONE! :cool:
    For Sale Only, $215 shipped conus, paypal or postal money order

SalePrometheus5.
    SalePrometheus4.
    SalePrometheus3.
    SalePrometheus2.
    SalePrometheus1.

These sound GREAT! My favorite envelope to 'play' because it is so responsive. Very versatile, capable of classic envelope filtering, regular auto-wah with 3 waveforms, and a stepped/sample&hold-like mode that is capable of all sorts of wild modulations. It can also be used as a stuck-wah/manual filter with no envelope, good for dub tones on bass, shaping distortion tones, etc.. Killer pedal, but all my pedals need CV inputs now so its gotta go! (and I want to go on a 5day mexico trip in 2 weeks so help a brotha out! :D)

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Sigh.

3. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    The Prometheus is temporarily on hold. If the prospective buyer is unable to pull the money together, it will be back on the market Wednesday evening. :)

4. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Doesn't mean someone can't get in line though ;) (not to be pessimistic, just a realist. This in no part reflects any predictions on the potential of the original sale going through)

5. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    :cool:

6. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Bump!

7. fightthepower

fightthepower