1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Sukop DC-4 string beauty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rbeck47, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    I'm a little on the fence about this, but here goes. This is a Sukop from 1994, and it looks and plays just great. Some nice features on this, including neck-through construction, brass nut, dual Barts and Bart preamp, 2-band EQ, ebony board, jazz-width neck, Gotoh tuners and more. See the earlier TB listing in the link for more detail and some great pics (better than I could ever take).
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...ul-feeling-sounding-looking-playing-*-539648/

I would put the condition at a 9/10. Some very minor wear is noticeable if you look very closely with good lighting, but then who ever does that anyway? Comes with a Music Man hard case that shows some normal wear on the outside but is clean inside.

Price now reduced from $1,700 to $1,500 shipped to CONUS. No international. Not looking for any trades, so I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't tempt me with them.

Attached Files:

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Sexy!

3. rbeck47

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Motivated to sell. Reducing the price by $200 through Monday. Now asking $1,500 shipped to CONUS. If it doesn't sell here, it will be gone on another deal.

4. jpbiggs

jpbiggs

Oct 22, 2009
    Davis, CA
    Bump for my old bass. This is a really great deal for a bass that plays like butter and sounds awesome!

5. rbeck47

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    If you are interested in this bass, make me an offer. I plan to trade it in at a store on a bass I decided I just have to have (I keep finding basses I just have to have), and you know what that means as far as what I'll get in trade value.

6. rbeck47

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Still here.

7. rbeck47

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Closing this and opening a new listing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.