Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Summit, Hafler, EA rig

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Professor X, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    I am selling my bass rig to help pay for brakes for my car and the 9 fillings i just got...

Summit TD-100 Tube Direct Box mounted in Middle Atlantic rack tray $200

Hafler P4000 power amp $400

Gator Case 6 space rack with built in power supply and luggage style retractable handle SOLD

EA VL-210 cabinet SOLD
    Prices and amount for shipping are negotiable I am located in Grand Rapids Michigan and would love to sell locally but will ship if the price is right :)

2. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    interested in the summit, is it in good condish? Thanks, Marc

3. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    Great condition... I bought it right when they came out (a couple of years ago) and it's been racked ever since... I've only played out with this rig maybe 4 times... I have done recording with it too... it sounds AWESOME!

4. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    on the gator :D

5. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    Sorry it took me so long to get pics... it's been a crazy week... I have been moving... everything is still available shoot me an email if you're interested. hollowbass13@yahoo.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    RE: Gator Rack. :cool:

7. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    Everything is STILL available... i need the cash... so make me an offer :crying:

8. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I sent an email to your desired adddress... You never got back to me. :eyebrow: :crying: :ninja:

9. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Paypal sent. Let me know when the rack ships. ;)

10. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Beat you to it, sorry. :ninja:

11. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Motown
    final bump... seriously i need cash!!!!! make an offer ANY OFFER... and I very well might just take it... you dont know if you dont ask...

12. Hey, thanks for the great deal on the EA cab. It sounds awsome. I will give it the "real" test on Saturday night at a gig. Thanks again. :hyper:

13. grungtertl

grungtertl

Aug 2, 2004
    you still have the summit?