Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS- Sunn (Fender) 300T Tube amp-

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Pbman, May 12, 2004.

1. Pbman

Pbman

Jul 23, 2001
    Boston Area
    Sunn 300 T- All tube 300 watt power amp-$900
    Engineered by the SVT's original designer. This power house will give you tone enough for life. This amp produces that warm but strong sound all of us crave. The unit has a fresh set of Svetlana 6550's and a new ElectroHarmonics preamp tube.
    Fender has changed the name on this unit to be within the Bassman series. Besides the graphics no other changes have been made. Check out the amp details here-

http://www.fender.com/products/show.php?partno=0213302010

I prefer a local sale within the Boston area. If I have to ship it I will use UPS. Approximate shipping would be $75 insured. If you need to know more about me, check my ebay feedback using -pbman1953
    :hyper:

2. Just what I needed...Somone snag it before I go into DEBT!!!This amp is awesome...played one at a local store....I just couldn't afford that one....

BUMP for a killer head...

3. I'm located in Boston. If you're interested, I'd trade an SVT III pro in perfect condition for the 300T.