FS: Super Hard On clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by insomniac2295, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for grabs is my Super Hard On clone. Has a"crackle ok" boost control like the original. Antique gold enclosure, black aluminum knob, violet LED, and true bypass. [DEL]$60[/DEL] $55 shipped. PayPal is okay.

ae0c31a5.jpg

2. Bump

3. Bump

4. MVPBASS

MVPBASS Inactive

Oct 29, 2010
    Do you lose any low end when using this pedal?

5. Not really that I know of. At bedroom levels it certainly retains lows better than the EHX LPB-1

6. MVPBASS

MVPBASS Inactive

Oct 29, 2010
    "Retains better than"? So I would need to know how much low end an EHX LPB-1 retains for that to tell me anything. When you engage the unit, does your low end drop off or does it still sound like a bass?

7. It sounds like a bass. There are many threads comparing the multiple boost pedals on the market. The LPB-1 is well known for dropping a slight amount of bass.
    There was a thread a while back that showed the frequency response of the SHO and that it does live up to its advertised freq. response being, "your guitar, but more."

8. Checked it out today at good volume with my main bass rig and there's no bass loss to speak of. Works awesomely!

9. Bump!

10. Price drop bump- $55 shipped

11. Anyone?

12. MVPBASS

MVPBASS Inactive

Oct 29, 2010
    My offer is still on the table

13. Traded!

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.