Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: SWR and Fender Bassman cabs... in boxes!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kazuhank, Apr 30, 2005.

1. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    I have two cabinets that I bought to use for smaller venues, church and rehearsals. A new head has me moving away from the biamp thing. That and I need some cash.5/5/05--Lower Prices!
    SWR Workingman's 210T bass cabinet 2x10" - $199
    This cabinet is 3 months old and has only been used in my basement, and on a few smaller gigs. I still have the original box and manual etc. SWR just changed these to the new "WM" series. This one has 2 10" speakers and a horn with a level control (three-way switch) on the back. 8 ohm 200 watts RMS. It is like new and these sold for around $400 brand new.

Fender Bassman 115 bass cabinet 1 x 15" - $175
    Also 3 months old and has only been used in my basement for rehearsal. I still have the original box and manual etc. This is the model that was recently replaced by the new "pro" series. Single 15" speaker cabinet--8 ohm speaker, 150 watts RMS (300 program), and weighs 57 lbs. I am unemployed and need the cash otherwise, I would keep this sweet cabinet. It is like new and these sold for $350 brand new.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. silly question, but these would be pre-shipping prices, no?

3. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Yes, shipping would just be the exact amount to your door. PM me for a quote.

Thanks!

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Kazu, what are the dimensions on the Fender cab ? I'm an hour east of you out in the Gorge, so this would be a local pickup.

thanks, pm or email to mbrown1 AT gorge DOT net

Thanks, Mal

5. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Mal--check your PMs

6. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Just a quick note in response to a few inquiries, I would prefer to ship domestically. I am also willing to ship to Canada and AK or HI. Of course, a local pickup would be cool as well.

Thanks for understanding.

7. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Here are the cabinet dimensions:

SWR dimensions: 23"w x 17"h x 16.5"d
    Bassman dimensions: 24.5"w x 24.5"h x 18.5"d

8. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Any interest out there? I am open to offers, just PM me.

I would rather not run off to eBay...

9. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    SOLD the Fender and moved the SWR to Ebay. Unless one of you out there wants it at $199?? Item # is 7321521981 if you are interested.

Thanks.