1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS SWR Baby Blue II 2x8+5" Combo Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rappa29, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Pre Fender. Bought it from TB member, Tom Bowlous a few months ago. I bought the head only version shortly after and now have no use for the combo.

Not too much info on these since they're so old but if you run a search on "Baby Blue" you'll find some posts from last year or 2. Also an overview of it in the Vintage section on the SWR website.

Functionally in great condition. Cosmetically, some piling in the carpet and missing the cap to the Master Volume knob that has the level marking. I ended up painting a white line on the capless knob.

$550 shipped Fedex ground, insured, signature required.

Trades - Only thing I'm looking for right now is a lightish (45lbs +/- or NEO) , 2x10, 4ohm cabinet. Plus cash on your or my end depending on make\model\value.
    Email for pics or questions.

2. streamz0ne

streamz0ne

Nov 18, 2008
    Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing this amp - can be reached at:

{streamz0ne} at ya hoo dot com or call me 888-364-4208

thanks

J