1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: SWR Baby Blue II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Eric Moesle, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    First dibs on this for Talkbassers this weekend only before it goes to the 'Bay. I've got my eye on new cabs and wifey says the surplussage has to go.

SWR Baby Blue II in good condition. Shows a little minor scuffing on the rat-fur carpet covering, and its missing the center plastic piece on the bass tone knob (see pictures). There's also a small scratch on the black plastic strip seen below the power switch. Its otherwise in perfect working order.

This one has Eminence speakers, not the Celestion or Bag Ends that the factory periodically produced with this model.

Paypal only. $600 shipped and insured within the continental US.

Email me directly with any questions at eric.moesle@att.net

2. What pictures, I don't see no stinken pictures! :D

Let's see them!

Peace,

3. AlembicBob

AlembicBob

Dec 28, 2004
    MA, US
    I have one of those that came to me with blown Celestion speakers in it a few years ago. When I contacted SWR (pre-Fender) about it, they highly recommended the Eminence drivers as replacements, saying they were closest to the original Bag End drivers they designed for. They also felt that it sounded even better with the Eminence drivers than the Bag Ends. Though I only leave mine in the rehearsal space, I highly recommend this amp for great tone in lower volume situations and for recording, though I did once play a higher volume bar gig with it using the matching extension cabinet.

Good luck with the sale!

4. Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Pic of the back:

5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    That's nice! If I didn't just recently pick up an Electric Blue, I'd be all over this!

6. Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I also have a separate rack just for the head portion that I will throw in for a little extra $$$, but I won't sell it separately.

7. lefty

lefty

Sep 25, 2004
    trades?

8. Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Would be willing to trade for two (2) Aguilar GS112's or one plus cash. Otherwise, wifey wants me to clear some of my gear out.

9. Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I'm surprised nobody's jumping on this!

10. Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    One last shot before it goes to the 'Bay . . .

11. bassolp

bassolp

Nov 27, 2008
    QUÉBEC ca
    bass player for Cavalia
    im from canada do you ship there ?

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021