Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: SWR Goliath III 4x10

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jnprather, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Hi All!

I'm looking to downsize my rig a bit and sell one of my SWR Goliath III 4x10 cabinets. I recently (approx. 5 months) purchased a second Goliath III cabinet because I thought I was going to have a use for it. Turns out I don't, and now i'd like to sell one of them! I've barely used the second cabinet more than a couple times at best, so it's pretty much in mint condition, as it was never transported heavily and not run very hard, maybe 6 hours playing time at most. I live in Northern California (Tracy, Ca.), and I would *like* to be able to sell locally and save a ton of money and hassle on shipping. I'm going to offer this on here first as I know this is a good crowd and don't really want to deal with Ebay right now. The cabinet goes for $749-$799 new so i'd like to get about $600 OBO for it as it's about as new as it gets. Feel free to contact me via email if interested or if you have any questions!

Thanks,

John

2. Pako

Pako Are we having fun yet?

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    Is this a 4 or 8 ohms cabinet?

3. 8Ohm

4. Pako

Pako Are we having fun yet?

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    :(, sorry. Looking for a 4ohm cab.

Good luck to ya...

5. ***cricket***

6. Consider selling the older cabinet for a lower price instead, some people might be interested.

7. $20?

8. twenty bucks sounds good

9. is this still happening? i live north of Tracy but will gladly drive to you for a good deal....

i'm too late arnt i?

lemme know =)

10. No, actually I'm still selling it. I haven't gotten around to putting it on Ebay or anything, and was going to wait until after the holidays anyway. Which would be now, wouldn't it?

John

11. why yes...yes it is! lol

that $20 thing was a joke huh? i would be pooping my pants if it wasnt...

...what do you want for the cabinet? i would lovingly drive to Tracy to pick it up from ya.

12. ... Sorry, I never got an email notification of your reply to this post.

Anyway, I originally was hoping to get about $600 for it as it's basically brand new/mint condition but to be honest i'd definately go a bit less around $550 especially if you went through the trouble of picking it up!

John

13. would you consider selling the "more used" cabinet and keep the new one for yourself? $500 is a wee bit out of my price range (read that as "holy crap that's a lot of money!!!") lol

lemme know!
    A

14. Well... This *IS* the one that's "More used". And no, I don't think I can go that low. I can $500 immediately from one of my local music stores, The only reason I didn't do that was because I wanted to get a few more dollars from a private buyer.

John

15. ahhhh...i see! ok, i was confused there.

good luck in selling that monster! i really wish i had the cash to take that off your hands...

lets bump this bad boy back up to see if anyone else would like to take it off your hands.

A