1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: SWR Golight 4x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jza57, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Lower price ! Swr Golight 4x10 in good condition , 4 ohm , very light 56-57lbs with casters and padded Tuki Cover. $500. + shipping . Price will be lowered for local pickup. Paypal , West Coast preferred .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  2. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    I'm gonna be looking to sell one of these too, exactly the same, in the near future. Good luck with the sale bump!

3. Bump . Need to sell.

4. Free bump. I have one, best cab SWR ever made. Kills with a class D head.

5. zonoluc

zonoluc

Feb 16, 2013
    Just demoed one of these over the weekend with a class d amp. Insane. Super light and great tone. Bump

6. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    If you haven't sold, I'll pay $500 ASAP! Shipped yo Raleigh NC....

7. FenderCharles

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    I'll pay $500 shipped to Raleigh NC asap if you have not sold!

8. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Pretty clear his asking price is $500 PLUS shipping. It'd cost well over $100 to ship that across the country.

9. Sorry must decline offer. Not only weight but dimensions of carton make this an oversized shipment.

10. FenderCharles

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Cool, and you didn't seem as upset as Double E about LOL! Loved to have it and it's a great price and I wished you were closer to get. Thanks anyway!

11. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

Where on the West Coast are you ? I'm interested. I'm in CA

12. Buy it. If you're a 410 guy you will love it. I've got a Goliath II and III - they're heavy as hell and sound great. My Golight 410 sounds exactly like my GIII but weighs about 40 lbs less. Great, great cab.

13. mb94952

OK I'm still interested...

14. How many watts is it?

15. Orange County just south of LA . The cab is 4ohm and 800 watts . Probably peaks out over 1500.

16. mb94952

Pm d

17. Pm or conversation not received

18. mb94952

I tried using the TB app earlier (Tapp Talk) but just used my lap top. PM'd you. - Mike

19. mb94952

Is this cab still available ? I'll take it if it is.

20. Sorry , its been gone awhile.