Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS:SWR Henry the 8x8 w/cover $650 EX condition

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ZoomBoy, May 12, 2004.

1. For sale: pre-Fender SWR Henry the 8x8 with padded Tuki cover. This is the chrome grill version. 4 ohms rated at 480 watts. 8x8 inch custom SWR drivers and Le Son tweeter. Neutrik and 1/4 jacks. Tilts back on wheels so it's easy to move around. I must tell you, this cab sounds awesome. Very punchy and it handles the lowest notes like no other cab I've ever used.

I've got $1000 into this thing including the cover and I'm only selling because I've decided to downsize my rig. This cab has been very well taken care of and it was not abused. I take very good care of my gear so you won't be disappointed!

My asking price is $650 for the cab and the cover. Because of the size and weight of the cab this will have to be a Northeast US sale only unless you are actually willing to cover the shipping costs which may be substantial. I live in central Massachusetts and I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to either deliver the cab or meet you halfway. BTW no trade offers please.

Please PM me if you are interested and forgive me for the poor quality photos!

Cheers,
    Jeff

2. Bump

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    you've got pm, guv'nah.

4. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Bump....Awesome cab by the way. Serious lows.

5. Reply sent....

6. bump