SOLD FS SWR Power 750 Power Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bobm2112, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Guys. Up for sale is my SWR Power 750 Power amp. This guy is a tank and looks just as good. I'm not doing the full time band anymore and I just don't need all the power. The top left rack ear has been bent in. Dunno how, I got it that way. It doesn't effect the way the amp works or the way it fits into the rack.

I'll snap some individual pics tomorrow. For now Here is a pic of the amp in the rack.

P1080117.jpg
    DSCF1150.jpg

Asking $450 shipped. If you live in the area, feel free to give it a test drive.

2. As promised, here are some pics of the amp outside of the rack. You can see the extent of the bent upper left ear in one of the pics.

P3250072_zps6280073d.jpg
    P3250069_zps4df78fbb.jpg
    P3250074_zps274d1001.jpg
    P3250073_zpsc5b8454b.jpg

3. Thursday afternoon BUMP

4. Friday morning BUMP!

5. Sold and closed!!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.